What is DotNetAge ?
DotNetAge is an open source content management system (CMS). An intuitive interface allows non-technical users to easily create new sites or extend the functionality and features of their existing web site when used as a web CMS. It offers revolutionary user interface,simplicity,scalability,excellent SEO result – everything you need beautifully crafted in one product.It puts you in full control of your web presence and experiences you deliver to your website visitors.
Real Web 2.0 CMS!
- Xhtml+css make the web site more easy to design
- jQuery base client ability can now be made to work much more like desktop.
- Widget-based page allows user organize the page content and features anytime anywhere.
- SEO supports marke your web more seachable for SearchEngine.
- Personal web site,Blog,Wikis that that provide users in an organization with a rich set of social networking.
- OpenApis allows develop to manipulate the data and objects in DotNetAge.
- Then Xml-RPC publishing support allows author use other client application publish the content to the web i.e Windows Live writer , Microsoft Office word 2008 or higher.
- Syndication anywhere in DotNetAge i.e webpages,blogs,wikis,forums.
- Web Standards implation: RSS2.0 Atom2.0 Widget 1.0 ,MetaWeblog,Blogger,MoveableType,BlogML,RSD,FOAF,RDF
Easy to use
DotNetAge is easy to use. End users can learn to post content to your web site in minutes. The simple yet powerful page editing tools let end users modify content without IT support.
SEO force is strong
As an Internet marketing strategy, SEO considers how search engines work and what people search for.Optimizing a website may involve editing its content and HTML and associated coding to both increase its relevance to specific keywords and to remove barriers to the indexing activities of search engines.DotNetAge comes load SEO,auto generate friendly Urls and auto adjust meta-content of your site on a pre-page basis,you do not need to extras time to learn about the SEO.
Rich content management and design
Rich content management and design features that make it easy to customize and integrate your DotNetAge web site into your existing IT environment, such as:
- Content management – The powerful content management system lets developers and site administrators focus on delivering optimal solutions to meet their own unique business requirements rather than coding a custom content management system.
- Console panels– Administrators/Web owners can define the title of your site and manage search engine descriptions (metadata) and submissions, user welcome messages, logos, backgrounds, and themes.
- File management – Administrators / Web owners can upload files directly from their computers. Uploaded files are instantly available for use on the site and are also listed in a module that handles documents and file downloads.
- Drag-and-drop – Users can move widgets simply by dragging and dropping them on a page.
- Themes– Built-in jQuery css themes deliver pages with a uniform appearance. Themes can be configured to modify elements such as font type, color, bullet points, and background color with web-based UI designer.
- Body background – An image or color can be added to the background of all tabs to further customize the look of your site.
- Globalization contents - The DotNetAge includes a multi-language localization feature that allows administrators to easily translate their sites into any language.
The powerful publishing ability
Just some of the features available in building a blog on DotNetAge publishing are:
- Multiple blogs: Provides single blog template and mutiple blogs template that allow you create blog(s) in seconds.
- Multiple Widgets: Latest posts, tagged, categories, archives and more.
- Wiki/Html Format control: Provides richtexteditor for editing html content and wikitexteditor for editing wiki content.
- Basic Spam/Input Control: Keep out spam and unwanted input in your public comments with CAPTCHA, Bad-word lists, Moderation as well as advanced moderation.
- Multiple categories.
- Pinging/Notification: Get your site indexed by search engines by notifying blog services like Ping-o-matic or Techorati.
- Feed/XML Format Control: Syndicate your blog using RSS, XML, ATOM to allow users to subscribe using whichever method they prefer.
- Front End Edting and Content Creation: For quick edits to new post creation and publishing.
- Post Scheduling: Write now, publish later. Create, edit and publish your posts when you want or when your readers are most likely to see it.
- Search Friendly, Customizable and Strict SEO URLs: Don't get caught with duplicate content cause by bad urls, give posts urls with real words and not ids and parameters; post-links can look the way you want and the search engines like.
- Standards Friendly: Since DotNetAge views don't get in the way of your design, you can build views using valid, standards-based HTML for the highest level of browser compatibility, better content to code ratios and to make it easier for search engines to crawl your site.
- Easy Monetization: Insert Ad blocks like GoogleAdsense, banners and affiliate links without cumbersome management interfaces or multiple addons.
- Multiple blog publishing interface supports: Supports MetaWeblog,Moveable type ,Blogger , WordPress Xml-RPC publishing methods.
- Windows Live writer support: DotNetAge publishing fully supports all windows live writer features.
Easy to develop
As a Mvc developer the DotNetAge will be a powerful develop platforment for you.DotNetAge already provided the foundation of a website needs.You just need to develop the widgets that is no diffence from develop Mvc actions.The DotNetAge's design goald is "Write less code even no code then build a website"
Flexible & Extensible
DotNetAge can integrate Mvc applications smoothly. The core framework includes a series of open APIs that make integration with existing applications simple and straightforward, allowing businesses to focus on extending features and functionality rather than troubleshooting installations.
Security roles and protected content
Administrators can define and assign roles for different user groups such as registered users, subscribers, content providers, affiliates, and media. They can then grant access and editing rights for each group. Rights can be assigned to an entire site, a single page, or even to an individual widget or action on a specific page. Individual users may belong to more than one group. Administrators can also establish separate password-protected areas on their web site to control access.